Server

Connect now using the IP play.fallenskymc.com
There are currently 68 players online.

Discord

Connect with the link (Insert url here)
There are currently 319 users online.
Welcome to FallenSkyMC!
To join our community, please login or register!

Xerokiel
Co-Owner

2 posts
2 topics

Discord: Xeraphym#7711
IGN: Xerokiel
about 1 month ago

image0.jpg

On behalf of the Staff Team, we would like to congratulate everyone, the server, for reaching 200 concurrent players today. We wouldn't be able to reach this milestone without your overwhelming support, Fallenites! Your overflowing love and care for the server are what keep us going. 

With this being said, I'd like to show everyone our newest server logo. Thanks to our Builder,  @*SimplyMe583 , my imagination for the logo was brought to life. Thank you so much for your service and for using your talent for the good of the server. 

I would also like to take this time to thank all of you for the warm greetings about my recent promotion. I'm expressing my deepest gratitude to the whole staff and the community for your overwhelming support and trust. Most especially to our Owner @End thank you for trusting in my decisions and my principles as a staff member. I am looking forward to doing my utmost best for the benefit of everyone. And for the last time, thank you so much, Fallenites. 

Of course, along with a new logo is a new lobby! @Fallenite , I present to you.. our newest server hub! We are launching more and more projects soon, we hope you're still on the ride! Good day and enjoy gaming, Fallenites! 

image0.jpg

We are launching more and more projects soon, we hope you're still on the ride! Good day and enjoy gaming, Fallenites!